The Secretariat of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICA) invites applications for a vacant position of translator/interpreter.
- Higher education, equal proficiency in the English, Russian and Kazakh languages (skills of simultaneous and consecutive interpretation, written translation in the field of international relations).
- PC proficiency at the level of a confident user.
- Work experience of at least 5 (five) years in international, public and private structures.
- Translation of documents from English into Russian and vice versa.
- Translation from Kazakh into Russian and vice versa of incoming and outgoing correspondence with the state authorities of the host country.
- Simultaneous and consecutive interpretation at meetings within the framework of CICA.
- Preparation of materials in English and Russian for posting on the Secretariat's website.
- Other assignments of the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director.
- Competitive salary.
- Three-month probationary period.
- Those wishing to apply for the position must send their CV with a photo, starting from the date of this publication and no later than 20 January 2022.
Please forward your CVs and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org