Round table “New Reality in Information and Communication Technology: Trends and Prospects”
Topic of the round table: New Reality in Information and Communication Technology: Trends and Prospects
Date: 7 July 2022
Purpose: discussion, exchange of experience, and best practices in the development of information and communication technology.
The round table will consist of two thematic sessions.
Under the first thematic session “Experience of the CICA Member States in information technology development”, participants are invited to discuss:
- National expertise in IT development;
- New global IT trends and their implementation in the CICA area;
- Strengthening interaction among the CICA Member States in digitalization.
Under the second thematic session “Prospects for IT development in the context of global turbulence”, participants will discuss the following issues:
- Potential risks and threats of digitalization of the information space;
- Impact of modern challenges and threats on the development of information and communication technology.
- Kazakhstan Institute for Strategic Studies under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (http://www.kisi.kz/);
- CICA Secretariat.
Representatives of interested state bodies and experts of CICA Member States.
Working languages: English, Russian (simultaneous interpretation).
Research Fellow of the KazISS Department of International and Geoeconomic Research Mr. Alisher Abdreshev (email@example.com), Associate officer of the CICA Secretariat Ms. Gulnar Bauyrzhankyzy (firstname.lastname@example.org)