According to the updated CICA Catalogue, Member States have specified the following priorities for cooperation in environmental areas for the implementation of the CICA CBMs:
- Sharing information on best practices concerning national policies on environmental protection.
- Sharing of information on best practices concerning sustainable development.
- Developing guidelines for cooperation in the fields of disaster management systems, national monitoring of environmental and disaster situations, development of early warning systems, holding joint trainings and search-rescue operations.
- Development and application of common programs on environment protection without prejudice to the Member States’ rights and obligations under relevant bilateral and multilateral instruments.
- Exchange of information on natural and industrial disasters on their territories which in their view may affect their neighbors.