The CICA Secretariat announces an open tender to select a service provider for the development of design, makeup, and printing of publication Tourist Guidebook of the CICA Region (in English and Russian).
1. Description of the draft print publication
The CICA Secretariat has initiated the publication of a tourist guidebook to the most significant eco-destinations of the CICA region, which will be dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Conference.
The project seeks to be a follow-up to the 2017 Tourist Guidebook and Recipes of the CICA Region, which was released on the occasion of CICA's 25th anniversary (https://www.s-cica.org/index.php?view=page&t=publications).
The new publication will include information on the five eco-destinations of the Member States with brief descriptions in English and Russian with photographs.
2. Subject matter of the open tender
The subject matter of the tender is to select a service provider for the development of design, makeup, and printing of publication Tourist Guidebook of the CICA Region (in English and Russian) for official use by the CICA Secretariat.
3. Characteristics of services
The winner of the tender will have to:
- Develop design and makeup of the publication according to the following requirements:
- The design of the cover and the inner block of the publication must be bright, informative and recognizable;
- Fonts (English and Russian) must be readable;
- Mandatory use of the official logos: CICA and 30 years of CICA;
- The finished publication format is 240 x 170 mm;
- The number of pages is about 150.
- Receive the customer’s approval of an advance copy of the publication.
- Print the publication using, fully or partially, eco-friendly paper and possibly other environmentally friendly materials (circulation of 1,000 copies).
- By August 15, 2022, deliver printed copies to the CICA Secretariat’s office located at: 55/20, Mangilik Yel Ave., Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
4. Requirements for participants
Individuals and legal entities who meet the following requirements may take part in the tender:
- The participants of the tender, as well as their authorized representatives, must be authorized to conclude a contract;
- Availability of labor resources for the execution of the contract;
- Availability of the necessary professional and technical qualifications among the participant’s employees;
- Availability of relevant experience;
- Availability of equipment and other material resources for the execution of the contract;
- Availability of financial resources for the execution of the contract.
5. The procedure for submitting application for participation in the tender
To participate in the tender, candidates must send an application in digital format to the email address - email@example.com:
- Application form (Annex 1);
- Options of the design and makeup of the Guidebook (cover, inner block of the publication, etc.);
- Commercial offer with price indication in tenge (national currency of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- Documents confirming the qualification and printing capabilities of the tender participant;
- Any other documents at the discretion of the tender participant.
The above documents (copies thereof) must be in English or Russian or contain their translation into English or Russian, certified in accordance with the legislation of CICA Member States.
The participant will be suspended from the tender at any time before the conclusion of the contract, if the customer discovers that the participant has submitted unreliable (including incomplete, contradictory) information regarding the qualification.
The winner of the tender agrees that after the work has been accepted and the services provided have been paid for, the exclusive rights to copyright and intellectual property objects will be transferred to the CICA Secretariat as part of implementation of this service, including exclusive rights to publish, distribute, use for non-commercial purposes, by any means and forms to an indefinite number of persons without attribution on an indefinite and gratuitous basis.
The author retains copyright and intellectual property rights while providing this service without the right to publish, distribute or transfer to third parties.
Works made by other authors are not allowed.
7. Terms of payment
The winner of the tender will be awarded the contract by the CICA Secretariat to provide design, makeup and printing services for the Tourist Guidebook of the CICA Region.
The winner of the tender agrees that payment for services rendered will be made by the CICA Secretariat in non-cash form only after the services are accepted and the certificate of services rendered is signed by the parties.
8. Deadline for submitting applications and announcing the winner
Applications and commercial offers are accepted until April 29, 2022 (inclusive).
The winner of the tender will be determined by the tender committee of the CICA Secretariat.
Information about the winner will be posted on the CICA Secretariat website (www.s-cica.org) by 6 May 2022.
9. Contact information
Officer of the CICA Secretariat – Mr. Marat JANIKEYEV
Tel.: +7 777 181 11 10 (Whatsapp)